As Chung Eui-sun assumes the role of president of South Korea‚Äôs Kia Motors Corp. today (March 1), his promotion raises a host of questions in automotive industry circles regarding questionable management ethics. Hyundai Motor Group issued a fairly simple statement last week regarding the promotion, saying only that Chung's advancement is in recognition of his expertise in marketing and management. (See related story: Hyundai Chairman‚Äôs Son New Kia Boss) However, long-term, industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Promotion of Hyundai Chairman‚Äôs Son Raises Ethical Concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642