DEARBORN, MI – With diesel fuel soaring well past the price of premium unleaded, skeptics think diesel powertrains face an uphill battle in the U.S. But at the 14th annual Diesel Engine Efficiency and Emissions Research conference here, confidence in oil burners bubbles up like the crude in Jed Clampett’s backyard. Thanks to the recent introduction of ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel and new emissions- control technology, more than 20 world-class diesel-powered vehicles are expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proponents Gear Up for U.S. Diesel Invasion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642