A report containing recommendations regarding the consolidation of the Malaysian auto industry has been sent to the government. The Edge newspaper says the Malaysian Automotive Institute interviewed several industry sources and submitted the proposal, with a decision likely to soon be reached. The MAI was formed in April as an independent organization under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry. It serves as a focal point and coordination center for the development of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proposal for Auto Industry Consolidation Submitted to Malaysian Government" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642