MUMBAI – If and when its highly anticipated acquisition of the Jaguar and Land Rover iconic nameplates from Ford Motor Co. is completed, Tata Motors Ltd. finally will have bragging rights as a full-line vehicle manufacturer. However, the most valuable asset in Tata’s mind will be access to Jaguar-Land Rover engine technologies. The agreement between Ford and Tata also will ensure the U.S. auto maker’s ongoing engineering, design and vehicle-financing support, sources familiar with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proposed Jaguar-Land Rover Deal to Include Access to Ford Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642