SEOUL – The Seoul Supreme Prosecutor’s investigation into possible illicit financial dealings at Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., Kia Motors Corp. and their logistics affiliate Glovis Co. Ltd. now is focusing on a new 22-story research and development and general purpose office tower. The office complex is slated to be built alongside the existing 21-story Hyundai Motor Group headquarters building in Seoul’s Yangjae-dong district. The prosecutor’s office believes bribes may have been offered to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prosecutor Questions Hyundai Official in Bribe Investigation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642