Saab Automobile AB faces an uncertain future, although the emergence of Beijing Automotive Industry Holdings Co. as a potential stakeholder in the Swedish auto maker could open the doors to the burgeoning Chinese market. Swedish sports-car maker Koenigsegg Automotive AB, which has a memorandum of understanding to purchase Saab from General Motors Co., yesterday announced Chinese auto maker BAIC would become a non-controlling minority shareholder in Koenigsegg. Koenigsegg says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prospective Saab Buyers See China as Key to Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642