Proton Cars Australia upgrades its midsize Persona GLi 5-door hatchback but lowers the price. Fluctuations in currency exchange rates as well as improvements in manufacturing efficiencies at Proton’s Malaysia-based plants are enabling the auto maker to price their products more competitively, officials say in published reports. The Persona GLi 5-door now starts at A$15,990 ($8,712).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Australia Upgrades Persona" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642