CANBERRA – Proton Cars Australia says its Persona 5-door hatchback is the most cost-efficient car in Australia. A fuel survey conducted by NRMA, the country's largest motoring organization, put the A$15,990 ($10,204) Persona fourth on the list behind two expensive "new technology" gasoline/electric hybrid cars and a tiny 1L micro car. Proton Persona best value in Australia? Proton Cars Australia Managing Director John Startari says the figures make the Persona more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Claims Most Cost-Efficient Car in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642