Malaysia’s Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd. (Proton) is in talks with Moroccan officials over the planned sale of the state’s stake in Somaca, a local car assembler, published reports from Morocco say. Proton has met with the state Privatization Dept., Industry Minister and Somaca officials over the privatization plans for the auto maker. The state, which currently holds 38% of Somaca, reportedly wanted to sell its stake sooner but could not find a buyer. The plant has annual revenue of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Eyes Stake in Moroccan Assembler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642