Proton Cars Australia Pty. Ltd. launches the country’s lowest-priced new car with the arrival of the 1.6L S16 sedan. Based on the Saga sold in Malaysia and renamed for the Australian market, the S16 goes on sale Dec. 1 for A$11,990 ($11,170). The S16 is a 4-door sedan powered by a twin-cam engine with a full suite of standard equipment including an AM/FM/CD audio system, power steering, air conditioning, remote central locking with immobilizer and alarm, driver-side airbag and seating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Introduces Low-Cost Sedan in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642