Malaysia’s national car maker Proton Holdings Bhd reportedly is in talks with several global auto makers about a technical alliance to develop a new version of its Perdana luxury sedan by next year. Malaysia’s Business Times reports the auto maker is in discussions with General Motors Corp. and Renault SA. Proton was in aborted partnership talks with Volkswagen AG and GM in 2007. Last December, the company signed an agreement with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. to develop the new model for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Says in Talks With GM, Renault; BMW Exec New Quality Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642