Malaysian national car company Proton will spend a record RM1.6 billion ($525.8 million) on technology and product development in its financial year ending March 31, 2012. “For the first time in Proton's history, we are investing for the future,” Proton Managing Director Zainal Tahir says. “This is good.” Higher research and development expenditures incurred during the latest quarter effectively have been offset by R&D grants provided under the government’s hybrid and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton to Spend Big on New Products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642