Malaysia's Proton Holdings Bhd is confident its newly launched Satria replacement model, the Satria Neo, plus ongoing promotional campaigns, will help prop up sales. "We hope the Satria Neo will (boost sales)," Proton Managing Director Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir tells reporters at the launch of the new hatchback. "However, we are not relying on new models to increase sales, as we have also promotional campaigns involving the Iswara, Gen 2 and Savvy models." The auto maker in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Unveils Satria Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642