Malaysian state auto maker Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Bhd (Proton) ups its share in Lotus Group International to 95% from 80%. The increase follows a rights issue by Lotus, which boosted Proton’s holdings to 44 million of the 46 million shares. Officials say the increased investment is significant in that it demonstrates a long-term commitment to Lotus both as a vehicle brand and for its advanced technologies and automotive engineering capabilities. The announcement reportedly also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Ups Stake in Lotus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642