When the Plymouth brand is discontinued after the 2001 model year, Prowler, DaimlerChrysler AG's head-turning 2-seat hot rod, will continue to be manufactured and sold through North American Chrysler-Jeep dealer-ships. And, beginning in January 2001, it will be branded a Chrysler vehicle. Through May of 2000, more than 5,000 Prowlers have been sold in North America.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prowler continued as a Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642