Chrysler Prowler. It may take some getting used to, but DaimlerChrysler Corp. confirms that will be the name for the old-style roadster beginning in January 2001 (see Ward's Automotive Reports — May 22, '00 p. 5). “While Plymouth will be discontinued after 2001, Prowler will continue to be offered as one of the most outrageously styled roadsters on the road today,” says Tom Gale, DCC executive vice president-product development and design. With sales tracking at 1,621 for the first half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prowler to Remain in Lineup as Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642