PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen will add a third shift to its factory in Trnava, Slovakia, next year as it invests E120 million ($168 million) to expand capacity for the coming Peugeot 208. The vehicle will use PSA’s Platform 1, like the Peugeot 207 it will replace and the Citroen C3 Picasso, the current vehicles in production there. PSA invested €700 million ($980 million) to build the factory that opened in 2006, and added €100 million ($140 million) for production of the C3 Picasso. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Add Shift in Slovakia as 208 Model Nears Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642