PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen has started construction of an additional building at its powertrain plant in Valenciennes, France, to produce a new compact, 6-speed robotized transmission beginning in March 2005. The French auto maker is investing €430 million ($459 million) in the Mecanique Compacte Pilotee (MCP) transmission project, including €290 million ($310 million) for the industrial tooling. The company announced the project last June. PSA expands transmission plant. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Begins Construction of New Transmission Facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642