PSA Peugeot Citroen says it will not pursue a partnership with Proton Holdings Bhd, because feasibility studies have shown little likelihood for success. “An in-depth study of the automobile market and the economic conditions for co-producing vehicles with Proton concluded that the conditions for the project’s success were not present,” PSA says in a statement. The French auto maker says it has informed Proton of its decision not to follow up on the study. PSA’s pullout is being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Bows Out of Proton Derby" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642