Two auto makers are increasing their focus on China’s growing market. Dongfeng Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., a joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., has begun construction on a second plant in Guangzhou City's Huadu district. Meanwhile, Changan Automobile (Group) Co. Ltd. announces it has signed a letter of intent with France's PSA Peugeot Citroen to establish a Chinese joint venture. Dongfeng Nissan Vice General Manager Ren Yong tells the government news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Changan to Establish Chinese JV; Dongfeng Nissan Begins Building Second Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642