VIENNA — PSA Peugeot Citroen may build a new plant in Eastern Europe, supplier sources say. The automaker is considering sites in southern Poland or the Czech Republic. The new facility could produce vehicles for both the Peugeot and Citroen brands. Specific vehicle information is unavailable. Claude Satinet, Citroen's general director, declined to comment on the plan. PSA does not have an official plant in Eastern Europe. The Citroen Berlingo and C15 are assembled in Poland at the Nysa ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA considering plant in Eastern Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642