PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen and Fiat Auto SpA tentatively have launched their third co-operation in commercial vehicles, probably for a small van. The two partners, which already make large and medium vans together, say they are studying an addition to their range that would be built in Bursa, Turkey, at a joint venture plant between Fiat, Turkish KOC Holding and other interests. Aging Citroen C15 (above) could be replaced with new joint venture van. The low-cost location and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Fiat, Tofas Study Commercial Vehicle JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642