PARIS – Booming markets outside Europe and a willingness to fight incentives with incentives in the first half lifted unit sales at PSA Peugeot Citroen 3.2%, putting the company on track toward its goal of about 3.4 million units this year. Peugeot pleased with initial 407 sales. The Peugeot brand, which failed last year to beat its 2002 record after six years of steady growth, had its best first half ever with more than a million units (1,021,000) sold. The brand is on pace to reach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Gets Sales Kick From Outside Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642