This fall PSA Peugeot Citroen will begin using Covisint for the first time since joining the e-business company in May. "In the next few months we will have some experiments for parts, to use consultation on line, auctions and catalogue purchasing," says Bernard Basquin, in charge of purchasing for the French company. "We’ll be testing these operations from now to the end of the year." Besides procurement, PSA may use Covisint for a customer order system called Diva that it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Give Covisint a Spin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642