PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to attack China’s small bus/minivan segment with its second joint venture there. The French auto maker, which is No.1 in sales of utility vehicles in Europe – with 17% of the market, recently signed a memorandum of understanding to create a JV with Hafei Automobile Co. Ltd. to build such vehicles at the Hafei plant in Shenzhen, near Hong Kong. PSA’s first, long-time JV with Dongfeng Motor Corp. produces a variety of Peugeot and Citroen brand passenger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Hafei Sign MOU to Build People Movers in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642