PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen expects the European market for minicars (B1 segment) like those from the recently inaugurated joint venture plant with Toyota Motor Corp. in Kolin, Czech Republic, to double within the next three years. The B1 segment, which includes the Renault Twingo and Fiat Panda, accounted for 5.5% of the European market in 2004. "But it could be 8%-12% in three years, thanks to an enlarged (product) offer," says a PSA spokesman, who adds the segment has fallen 45% in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA High On Minicar Market; Launches Revised 307" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642