PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen will add a third brand for light/utility vehicles when its new Chinese joint venture with China Changan Automobile Group is complete. At a signing ceremony in Paris, PSA and Changan agree to build a new assembly line at the joint-venture factory in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, which will begin production in 2012. The companies will invest €935 million ($1.2 billion) in the 50/50 venture. The first vehicle to come from the plant will be a Citroen DS, probably ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA JV in China Spawns Ute Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642