PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is the patent champion of France for the third straight time, publishing 1,265 patents in the 12 months ending June 30, 2008, some 30% more than the previous year. Renault SA is No.2 on the list released by the INPI, the French patent office, with 906 patents. Suppliers Valeo SA, Michelin SA, Robert Bosch GmbH and Saint-Gobain SA also are among the top 15 companies with the most patents. Patents are kept private for 18 months in France after they are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Leads French Companies in Patent Filings, Latest Data Shows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642