PARIS – The final contract between Mitsubishi Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen to jointly develop an SUV has been delayed by last minute wrangling over details, including the number of vehicles going to each partner. "It went very quickly in the beginning," says a Peugeot spokesman. "Now they are looking at some formalities" that were brushed over in the original planning, and "the changing ideas of how the vehicles would be divided." The Nissan X-Trail is one of Europe's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Mitsubishi Delay Signing SUV Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642