VIENNA – PSA Peugeot Citroen and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. officially inaugurate their Russian plant, OOO PCMA Rus in Kaluga, about 112 miles (180 km) southwest of Moscow. PCMA is 70% owned by PSA and 30% by Mitsubishi. “This opening illustrates the willingness of PSA Peugeot Citroen to establish a long-term presence in Russia, as well as its confidence in the growth potential of the Russian automobile market,” PSA Chairman Philippe Varin says in a prepared statement. The plant, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA, Mitsubishi Inaugurate Russian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642