PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen has designed 1 million vehicle parts since 1986. The auto maker began a part numbering system in June 1986 with Part No.96,000,001. On Jan 31 of this year, it began a new series – 98,000,001. And the 97,000,000 series? It was used sometime in the past by the Talbot brand, which now is stored in the PSA attic somewhere. Talbot made prestigious cars in France from 1902 to 1958. The name briefly was revived between 1979 and 1986, after PSA bought the former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Numerical Parts Designation Passes 1 Million Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642