PARIS – Future electric vehicles could sense a pedestrian and emit an exterior noise that not only would alert people on the outside of the car but also indicate if it is slowing, speeding up or braking. The sound project is one of several technologies demonstrated by PSA Peugeot Citroen at a presentation of its OpenLab network of university research departments at the auto maker’s technical center here. PSA announced last year it was building ties to six French universities, five in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Predicts 50 Patents a Year to Come From OpenLabs Work" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642