PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen’s two brands are ready to launch clones of the Mitsubishi Outlander cross/utility vehicle in July, just as the charm seems to be wearing off the medium CUV segment here. Despite being built on car platforms, rather than truck-based, CUVs generally are rolled into the SUV segment in Europe. Vehicles such as the Toyota RAV4, Nissan X-Trail and Hyundai Santa Fe once made up 50% of CUV/SUV sales in Europe. Last year, they accounted for only 44%. With 2008 sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Prepares for Launch of Mitsubishi-Based CUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642