PARIS – Some of the production lost at PSA Peugeot Citroen’s Sochaux factory when hail damaged the roof in June will be made up on a special shift July 14, the French national holiday Americans call “Bastille Day.” The anniversary of the 1789 storming of the Bastille fortress-prison is seen as a symbol of the uprising of France as a modern nation. However, the decision to operate the morning shift of several thousand workers is raising hackles, because the plant never before has worked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Raises Union Hackles With Special Holiday Shift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642