CANBERRA – PSA Peugeot Citroen is looking for a new ad agency in Australia to handle its A$4 million ($3 million) account, now that it has ended its 2-year association with the Moult Agency. The auto maker is the second in recent weeks to dump its advertising agency here, following Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd.’s announcement it was switching agencies earlier this month. (See related story: Mitsubishi Dumps Ad Agency in Australia) In a joint statement, PSA and Moult say the parting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Shops for New Ad Agency in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642