PARIS – After a 2-year drought, Automobiles Citroen SA will introduce two new models in China in 2006. The Citroen introductions will follow the launch of Automobiles Peugeot SA’s new 206 in China at the end of this year. Peugeot 206 arrives in China later this year. Although PSA Peugeot Citroen lost €38 million ($49 million) in China last year as sales fell, the auto maker will not change its investment strategy, CEO Jean-Martin Folz tells suppliers at a recent French industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Sticks With China Plan; New Citroen, Peugeot Models Due" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642