PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen CEO Christian Streiff names Mercedes-Benz sales executive Jean-Marc Gales to head the Citroen marque. He replaces Gilles Michel, who left in December to work for the French government. Gales has served Daimler AG for the past three years as vice president-sales for Mercedes-Benz Cars. Previously, he was executive director-sales at Adam Opel GmbH and executive director-group marketing and sales at Volkswagen AG. In his new job, he will be the public face of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Taps Mercedes for New Citroen Chief; Bigger Losses Expected in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642