PARIS – A strategy to increase emphasis on more profitable retail sales is being pinpointed as the cause of a decline in first-half 2005 Western European deliveries at PSA Peugeot Citroen. Solid growth outside of Europe, particularly in China and South America's Mercosur region, more than offset the Western European decline to give PSA an overall gain during the first six months of the year. PSA Vehicle Sales YTD 2005 YTD 2004 % Chg. Europe Peugeot 663,000 690,000 -3.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Vehicle Sales Down in Europe, But Better Second Half Expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642