DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group is offering the first incentives ever on the PT Cruiser, a model that started off with a bang but has since slid in sales, down 36% in January from like-2001. The rebates are regional and currently only customers in the Midwest and Northeast are eligible, with offers of $1,000 cash back. Despite promises not to, the Chrysler Group began offering $2,500 cash back or low-rate financing last week on certain models in an effort to compete with other national ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PT Cruiser Gets First Rebates to Stimulate Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642