CHICAGO – The first round of significant variants off the Chrysler PT Cruiser will make their public debut at the Geneva and New York Auto Shows later this spring. News of the new derivatives comes just weeks after the PT Cruiser posted a 36% sales decline in January. See related story The Chrysler Group already has shown concept versions of a PT Panel Cruiser, GT Cruiser and a convertible PT Cruiser. The company is mum on which of these concepts, or others, will hit showrooms first. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PT Cruiser Variants To Debut In New York and Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642