ROYAL OAK, MI – Since Chrysler Group launched its PT Cruiser in 2000, the Auburn Hills auto maker has managed to spin 10 variants off the innovative hatchback. The 11th edition arrives in showrooms this month, as the ’06 Street Cruiser Route 66 edition attempts to spark new interest in the affordable 4-door. Street Cruiser Route 66 edition of Chrysler’s PT Cruiser. PT Cruiser sales remain respectable, notching 99,959 U.S. deliveries in 2004, down 7.2% from 2003, according to Ward’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PT Gets Its Kicks on Route 66" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642