Lacking horsepower punch since the demise of the Firebird last year, Pontiac debuts its β04 GTO sports coupe at the Los Angeles Auto Show. "We have a βhaloβ car that really represents what Pontiac can be," says Lynn Meyers, Pontiac-GMC general manager. Based on the rear-wheel-drive Holden Monaro from General Motors Corp.βs Australian subsidiary, GTO debuts seven months after GM officially confirms plans β following months of speculation β to revive the legendary nameplate that debuted in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Punch Back in Pontiac Lineup With β04 GTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642