Fiat SpA is returning to Australia this month after an 18-year absence with the launch of the Punto passenger car. Importer Ateco Automotive Pty. Ltd. is selling four models of the Punto, all with 4-cyl. engines and a price range of A$19,990-A$27,990 ($15,056-$21,082). "The Fiat Punto will be as influential as all the Fiat small cars before it, such as the Topolino and the Fiat 500, and for the same reasons,â€ť says David Stone, general manager for Fiat cars in Australia. Stone says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Punto Heralds Fiatâ€™s Return to Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642