Although Chrysler LLC and Ford Motor Co. are still working on revisions to their second-quarter production plans, cutbacks elsewhere in the industry already have trimmed some 14,700 car and truck assemblies from the roster established for the period a month ago. Retaining the second-quarter schedules adopted by Ford and Chrysler last month, auto makers are on track to build some 4,001,200 vehicles in the period, down 0.3% from the initial 4,015,900-unit plan posted in March and 3.4% less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q2 Output Outlook Dips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642