With consumers still not yet ready to gorge on new cars and trucks, auto makers are planning a tepid â€“ but perhaps still overly optimistic â€“ third-quarter North American production slate. The industry schedule calls for 2,434,500 cars and trucks to roll off assembly lines in Canada, Mexico and the U.S. in July-September. While that still is some 20.2% less than year-agoâ€™s already anemic 3,049,000 units, it would be the strongest performance so far this year, besting the first-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q3 Output Plan Tepid, But Still Targeted as Yearâ€™s Strongest Quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642