Following the round of scheduling meetings that ended last week, auto industry output plans for the October-December quarter stand at a tenuous 3,942,300 units as producers grapple with market conditions following the Sept. 11 terrorists attacks in the U.S. North American fourth-quarter car and truck production plans posted last week showed a modest overall increase of 47,900 units rather than the widely expected decline from the 3,894,400-unit plan in place a month ago. But the gain is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q4 Output Plan Shows Tenuous Gain, But Production Cuts May Follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642