Infiniti officials say the completely overhauled Q45 flagship sedan now bowing is the first of six all new performance vehicles the Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. luxury division will unveil during the next few years. Vehicles destined for the streets include a production version of the XVL concept, first shown at the 1999 Tokyo Motor Show. The XVL, a small, front-engine, rear-drive, high-performance sports sedan is meant to boost Infiniti volume, which has suffered in comparison with Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q45 Leads String of Upcoming Infinitis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642