Growing complexity and pressure to cut development lead times are making it tougher for electronics components and systems suppliers to hit OEM quality targets. But nowhere is that more apparent than at the Tier 2 level and below. William L. Kozyra Continental Teves North America President William L. Kozyra says his company is seeing defect rates on incoming parts that are 10 times what his company is delivering to auto makers. Continental currently is averaging a defect ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quality Challenge at Tier 2, 3 Level" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642