NEW YORK – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s warranty claims have plummeted 60% during the last three quarters, the auto maker's quality chief tells the International Motor Press Assn. here. Doug Betts, Nissan North America Inc. senior vice president-total customer satisfaction, says the auto maker's new multidisciplinary team system gets quality problems solved quickly. Betts was general manager for quality at Toyota Motor Corp.'s Princeton, IN, truck plant before joining Nissan in Nashville ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Quality Chief Says Nissan's Warranty Claims on Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642