BEIJING — China's bus market grows at a rapid pace during the year's first four months, becoming a driving force behind the growth of the country's auto industry as a whole. A reduction of prices led to a surge in both the production and sales of light buses. Additionally, the debut of a number of mini-buses that meet stricter emission requirements has enabled minis to snatch some market share from cars. In the first four months, bus makers throughout the country produced 226,065 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rapid growth in bus market pushes auto industry into fast lane" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642